Compact and light indoor repeater RD625 is a new addition to Hytera’s migration products. The innovative design allows easy wall-mount installation with AC/DC power. RD625 is a dual, analogue/digital repeater with embedded mini duplexer and power supply.
Analogue/digital back to back interconnect facilitates easy communication between analogue and digital users while telephone interconnect feature supports communication between radio and telephone users. With the IP port built in, RD625 is suitable for a multi-site coverage, both indoor and outdoor.
- Small and light design
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 25W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- Supports optional built-in mini duplexer
- IP site connect (digital mode only)
- Supports floating charge battery and embedded AC power supply
- Supports operation in analogue and digital mode
- Supports Repeater Diagnostic And Control (RDAC)
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout