RD965 is Hytera’s first digital/analogue portable repeater that is compatible with the DMR standard. Compact and embedded with a mini duplexer, the device is fairly wieldy.
Equipped with a wide selection of components, RD965 easily fits into various application scenarios, whether on your back and a wall or in your suitcase and a cabinet. It supports a range of power supply plans to guarantee uninterrupted communications during emergencies; its API and 100 Mbps network port combine to support an extended array of applications; the device provides IP67 protection, making it reliable in any hostile operating environment.
Ergonomic Design – Slim and Portable
Based on a compact design, the device measures only 42mm and weighs less than 5kg, (include the 10Ah battery).
Fitted with a wide variety of components, the product can be desk or wall-mounted for in-building coverage, installed in a mobile suitcase or cabinet for emergency communications, or carried on the back for forest firefighting.
Embedded with an optional mini duplexer, RD965 can be slimmer in size.
With an external large-capacity battery, the device delivers an extended battery life to guarantee uninterrupted communications.
The port allows for power connection in emergencies.
Compatible with the IP67, the device can operate properly under immersion test (1 meter for up to 30 minutes).
Reliable and Durable
Compatible with the American military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and HALTverified, the device can perform excellently in hostile operating environments.
The operating panel provides a wide range of channel status indicators, a button for channel adjustment, and a port for palm microphone or remote speaker microphone.
- Slim and portable device measuring only 42mm and less than 5kg in weight
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1W to 10W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Supports operation in analogue and digital mode with auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- IP67 Protection, the device can operate properly under full immersion test
- Supports optional internal mini duplexer (see accessories)
- IP site connect (digital mode only)(optional)
- Supports optional external 10Ah Li-Ion battery offering at least 8 hours on a 50% duty cycle at high TX power
- Remote diagnostics alarms and control (RADC)
- External power supply, Emergency Port on battery
The basic package includes:
- Radio 1pc
- Power cord & adapter 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
*Nylon Backpack is not included please see accessories for more details*
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout