RD985S, as an improved version of RD985 DMR digital repeater.
The RD985s adopts a more flexible platform, offering 3 operational modes by software upgrade.
- Analogue & DMR Conventional mode
- DMR Simulcast transceiver*
- DMR Tier III transceiver*
Smart Digital-Analogue Switch
This repeater supports digital and analogue modes. It can smartly select the right one based on the type of received signal, allowing you to enjoy digital delights with ease.
Advanced TDMA Technology
The application of Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) technology greatly enhances spectrum efficiency, which allows twice the user compared with that of traditional FDMA. Obviously, this can not only save your cost in base station and frequency license, but also relieve the pressure of increasing shortage in spectrum resources.
128-bit Digital Encryption
The advanced 128-bit encryption technology can secure your communication from being eavesdropped.
Outstanding Heat Dissipation
The unique cooling design combining a built-in heat pipe and a temperature-controlled fan ensures quick heat dissipation, enabling the repeater to work normally even with full power.
Handy Management Service
With the management software, you can remotely monitor and diagnose a repeater. In addition, you can either record or play back the audio freely in digital mode.
Innovative LED Design
The innovative LED and the 2.0“ HD colour display would deliver you the repeater status clearly, as well as a pleasing visual experience.
- Up to 16 channels
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 5W to 50W
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital mode
- Auto detection between analogue mode and digital modes
- IP site connect (digital mode only)(optional)
- Four programmable keys to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Advanced heat sink design with thermal-controlled cooling fan ensures reliability during extended use
- Supports built-in duplexer
- Supports both analogue and digital modes
- Repeater Diagnostic and control (RDAC)
- External power supply
- Power on user logo programming
- Multi-language menu display
- Multiple CTCSS/CDCSS in analogue and mixed channel
The basic package includes:
- Radio 1pc
- Power cord 1pc
- User Manual 1pc
- Power Supply 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout