Kenwood NX-3300E3 UHF NEXEDGE/DMR/Analogue Portable Radio with GPS/Bluetooth
The Kenwood NX-3300E3 UHF NEXEDGE/DMR/Analogue Portable Radio with GPS/Bluetooth from Radio-Shop.uk is one of the NX-3000 Series of portable radios that will shine in a host of different business categories. In addition to the great convenience afforded by a host of powerful features, optional software upgrades facilitate after-purchase enhancements to create a radio that perfectly matches specific customer requirements. And thanks to the NX-3000’s support for multiple protocols, it can be seamlessly integrated into an existing system, where it will instantly become an indispensable communications asset.
This versatile handheld radio supports both NXDN and DMR digital protocols as well as mixed digital & FM analogue operation, enabling it to serve with distinction in a wide range of enterprise- and operation-critical applications. Compact yet designed with durability in mind, it’s packed with convenient features like Bluetooth® for hands-free operation and built-in GPS. Three different models with 14-pin Universal connector are available: Full Keypad model with LCD, Standard Keypad model with LCD and a large 4-way D-pad, and the Basic Model without LCD or keypad. Additionally, for expansion capability a software license certification system facilitates extensive customisation.
- Multi-protocol digital radio - designed to operate under an NXDN or DMR digital, and FM analogue protocols
- NXDN Conventional and Type-C & Gen2 Trunking
- DMR Tier II, DMR Auto Slot Select & Site Roaming
- Mixed Digital & FM Aanlogue Operation allows gradual migration at your own pace
- 7-color Light Bar Indicator on the top panel
- Built-in GPS Receiver/Antenna for effective fleet management
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free communication - Applicable Bluetooth profiles: HSP (Headset Profile provided) and SPP (Serial Port Profile - available as an option)
- Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality can be achieved with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) that utlizes built-in DSP
- Software DES and AES Encryptions for NXDN Conventional/Trunking and DMR Conventional protocols
- Built-in Motion Sensor (Man-down, Stationary and Motion Detection)
- 14-pin Universal Connector offers reliable connectivity even in harsh environment with a wide-range of accessories
Basic Package includes
- Belt Clip
- Instruction Manual
- Screw Set
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to any batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.
Please remember all Companies/Individuals using a Licensed Radio require an Ofcom Licence with which we can assist.
|Frequency Range||400 - 520 MHz|
|Number of Channels||64|
|Number of Zones||4|
|Channel Spacing - Analogue - Wide/Mid/Narrow||25 kHz/20 kHz/12.5 kHz|
|Channel Spacing - Digital - Wide/Narrow||12.5 kHz/6.25 kHz|
|Battery Life||With KNB-55L: ± 8.0 h (FDMA) / ± 9.5 h (TDMA)
With KNB-56N: ± 8.0 h (FDMA) / ± 9.0 h (TDMA)
With KNB-57L: ± 11.0 h (FDMA) / ± 13.5 h (TDMA)
- 5-5-90 -
|Frequency Stability||± 1 ppm (-30 °C to + 60 °C)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 °C to + 60 °C|
|Operating Voltage||7.5 V DC ± 20%|