The new Motorola DP4401e technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
The DP4401e comes integrated with the man down, Wi-Fi and location tracking option board and these features can be activated by license keys.
The Motorola DP4401e two way radio is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation.
Bluetooth audio lets you communicate without wires, the new integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give total visibility of your resources.There is support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The Motorola DP4401e features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. An integrated accelerometer can sense if there is a man down and initiate a call for assistance. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68. TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
- VHF (136-174MHz); 300R1 (300-360MHz); 300R2 (350-400MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- Hardware options for Standard, MPT or ConnectPlus
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button
- 3 programmable buttons
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Integrated man-down via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
The basic package includes
- Motorola DP4401e Handheld Radio - 1 Unit
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 527 Mhz|
VHF 1-5W UHF 1-4W
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||130 x 55 x 37 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout.