Motorola TLKR T92 H2O Licence Free Walkie Talkie - Twin Pack
Simply a brilliant design, the Motorola TLKR T92 H2O Licence Free Walkie Talkie from Radio-Shop.uk is light, floats if dropped in the water and even comes with a torch built in.
Floating waterproof design*, rugged construction and up to 10km range**, the T92 H2O keeps you connected with family and friends. The integrated torch has bright white and red modes and will automatically activate on contact with water. Press the emergency alert button to activate a hands-free call and sound a loud warning tone on your radio to signal to others in your group that you need help***.
Supplied with rechargeable batteries, USB car charger, belt clips with built-in whistle and a hard carry case, the T92 H2O has everything you need to stay connected during your wildest adventures.
- PMR446 radios – Licence Free
- Up to 10km Range - **The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (supplied)
- 8 Channels + 121 Codes
- Scan / Monitor
- 20 Call Tones
- Dedicated Orange Emergency Alert Button - ***The Emergency Alert feature should only be used in the event of an actual emergency. Radio-Shop.uk and Motorola Solutions are not responsible if there is no response to the emergency alert from the receiving group.
- LED Torch with white and red modes plus water-contact activation
- Vibrate Alert
- IP67 Waterproof – *submersible up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- Floats when dropped in water*
- Belt Clips have built-in whistle
- Handy Carry Case with accessories
Product Code: A9P00811YWCMAG
Standard Package includes
- Two TLKR T92 Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- 1 x Car Charger with 2 x Detachable USB Cables
- 2 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
For more specifications please download the product brochure.