Motorola DP1400 Licensed Analogue Two Way Radio
Complete Package - Ideal for Small Businesses and everything you need to get up and running.
- 6 X Motorola DP1400 Digital Two Way Radio
- 1 X Multi Charger
- Radio Programming
- Free Delivery to UK Address
- Sporting Events and Arenas
Simple & affordable, the Motorola DP1400 Licensed Analogue Two Way Radio from Radio-Shop.uk is portable, connects your workforce efficiently & has the flexibility to grow with your business. By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analogue and digital technology, the DP1400 is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. Fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the DP1400 has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
YOU ARE VIEWING THE ANALOGUE ONLY VERSION!!!!
The analogue-only DP1400 model gives you great voice communications today, with a path to crisp and clear digital voice communications when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
Whatever your needs, the DP1400 provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right. Improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that’s right for you.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 16 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents*
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety*
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability*
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline*
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- VOX Capability
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability*
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Digital Upgrade via Software Purchase (Analogue Only model)
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
Complete Package includes
- Radio 6pc
- Battery 6pc
- Antenna 6pc
- 3" Belt Clip (HLN8255_) 6pc
- Multi Unit Charger (6 Slot) - PMLN6600A
- In-box Documentation
- NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package.
- Free Programming and Shipping
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
VHF High Power: 5W VHF Low Power: 1W
UHF High Power: 4W UHF Low Power: 1W
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||127.7 x 61.5 x 42 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.