Package Deal -
- 6 X Motorola SL1600 Licensed Digital Two Way Radio
- 1 X Multi Charger
Launched in November 2014, Motorola's SL1600 Radio benefits from advanced technology and an innovative radio display. The radio is ultra-slim at just 22mm thick and has a number of features, including:
- Range Max Receiver. An advanced radio design and patented antenna, delivering enhanced range whilst maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Advanced Technology providing louder audio and reduced maintenance.
- Active View Display. A new shatterproof display using a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 99 channels
- An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 1 programmable button which activate the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage) via Software Purchase.
The basic package includes
- Radio 6pc
- Li-Ion 2300mAh (Typical) Battery 6pc
- Charger 6pc
- Antenna 6pc
- Carry Solution 6pc
- Multi Unit Desktop Charger (6 Slot) - PMLN7162A
- In-box Documentation (QRG option, Safety Booklet, RTTE Leaflet and Accessory Leaflet)
- Free Programming and Shipping
Please remember all companies/Individuals using a Licensed radio require a Ofcom license, we can assist - please select the option at the checkout
|Frequency Range||VHF 136 - 174 MHz UHF 403 - 470 Mhz|
VHF 1-3W UHF 1-3W
|Battery||Li-Ion 2300 mAH|
|Antenna Impedence||50 Ω|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||126 x 55 x 22 mm with standard battery, not including antenna|
|Weight||VHF: 169g UHF: 166g|
For more specifications please download the product brochure.